Hi ya’ll! Chen’s birthday is just around the corner, and Thunder-Voice.Net has something special planned! We want YOU! Yes, you! To help us wish Chen a very happy birthday in the form of messages to him. First, you will be able to write your birthday greetings to him and also write a phrase in any language that you may know (even if you don’t know it fluently) so that Chen can learn more about your country before he visits it! All of these messages will be compiled into a customized photobook for him that will be delivered along with other gifts for him! ^^
The guidelines are the following:
- Firstly, in either English or Korean, introduce yourself and your country, and leave him a birthday message!
- This has to be less than 70 words, so keep it short and sweet!)
- Secondly, in your non-English/non-Korean language, please romanise your phrase and provide either an English or a Korean translation!
- These phrases can be anything! But try to keep it basic, something he can use practically when he is in your country.
- Keep your phrases less than 30 romanised characters (spaces included) or eight words, whichever is shorter.
- Obscene and/or irrelevant phrases will not be added.
Hi, Chen! Maligayang kaarawan! I am Mimi from the Philippines. You’ve been to the Philippines so you must know how hot it is here. But you can always quench your thirst with a mango shake. This fruit is very delicious especially in summer! So be sure to visit the Philippines in summer! Have another thunderous birthday! I love you ♥
Bakit ka ba ganyan sa’kin?
나한테 왜 이래?
(Word count: message – 59 words, phrase – 5 words)
To send your message to us, click on the image above or CLICK HERE to visit our website and read more on our project! And help us spread the word BY REBLOGGING THIS!
And if you guys have any questions at all! Do feel free to send us an ask or fanmail through tumblr or drop us a message on our website or reach us @thundervoicenet on twitter!
Thank you all! And hope you will all be able to participate in our project! ^^